Here is your potato: (::)
Dear contributer of Atomic Winter (Map Game)
Sure, but next time, sign your messages
Okay, sorry. Thanks. For the glory of the Netherlands (talk) 07:14, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, I saw that you were playing as Zimbabwe. If your country ever needs an education, I can help build a universtiy, so that you can advance. Saamwiil, the Humble 22:33, June 30, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, sure. For the glory of the Netherlands (talk)
For the Motherland
For the Motherland
Your Profile Picture
Hello, my name is Bfoxius, and I am a member of the TSPTF that runs this wiki. Recently I have seen your avatar and on this wiki, we frown on the use of vulgar language in one's avatar, especially in the context that it seems to be in. You'd probably want to change it soon to avoid something nasty later down the road (e.g. a ban of some sorts). Just a reminder.
Questions? Talk to me on my talk page.
Congress of Vienna - Reinstalled
You received this message because you have signed up for this map game.
The map game has started. However, because too few people have posted, we are keeping the first turn at 2 days. From the second turn onwards, it will be one turn per day. Please post as soon as possible.
I look forward to seeing your first post.
Regards, Laptop Zombie 03:56, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas, Sean. Upvoteanthology (Talk | Sandbox)
Secret Santa Giveaway
If you are being contacted it means that you won a free game in the Secret Santa Giveaway. To redeem your free prize reply back to me with your steam username, email, or some other form of contact information, or find me on chat as soon as possible.
Also if you have not already done so, make sure you send your gift to your designated target.
Greetings. Recently, you have uploaded three files on this site that are duplicates of others. Please keep in mind that many of the files used on Wikimedia have also been uploaded to this site — with all of them having been uploaded under the same file names used on those sites (making it quite easy to locate any files you may need). If you are using the "visual" mode for editing and uploading, please be advised that you will be required to use underscores (
_) instead of spaces when searching for a file (e.g., "Flag_of_Canada.svg" and not "Flag of Canada.svg"). In the event that the file you require is not already uploaded to this site, we highly recommended that you upload the standard file used on Wikimedia as a courtesy to current and future users.
The following uploads have have been removed from this site, and have been replaced with the following correct files:
- File:Swedish civil ensign (1844–1905).svg.png → File:Swedish civil ensign (1844–1905).svg
- File:Swedish civil ensign (1844–1905).svg-2.png → File:Swedish civil ensign (1844–1905).svg
- File:660px-Norge-Unionsflagg-1844.svg.png → File:Norge-Unionsflagg-1844.svg
Please try not to let this happen again. Do not re-upload these files or remove this message from your talk page. Be advised that continuing to upload duplications will result in the temporary suspension of your account. Thank you for your cooperation. -- NuclearVacuum 20:20, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
I have had it with people not letting others do anything with a nation for while. It is annoying, and takes the fun out of the game. As a sign of protest, I have crossed out parts of your turn, some of which actually was implasuible. This was in Diversa Pars. Spartian300 (talk) 10:22, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
Follow yor events? Dude, I ain't doing that. I wanted to have the USA be formed in WW2, but no, you had to do it in your turn. Let's remove both of the stuff from our turn concerning the USA. That way, we don't know how old it really is until later. Spartian300 (talk) 15:31, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
Sean, can you post for me in AVAR as New Zealand for 1938.5 and 1939? I cannot because Chrome keeps crashing. This is the turn.
- New Zealand: Prime Minister Bill Parry is re-elected in the 1938 General Election. We condemn the Yugoslavian Invasion of Albania, and place economic sanctions on Yugoslavia, and urge other nations to place sanctions too. Millitary is improved with many tanks, aircrafts and warships being built. We offer trade to the Albanian resistance [MOD PLS], Poland and France. Urbanization continues in North Island, and on coasts of South Island. [Eco/Inf turn]. - QC
Sean, I still have the problems, it keeps crashing when i edit AVAR. Só can you post for me again?.
- New Zealand: We do not react to the Australian letter to Japan/Great Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, as we do not want this to escalate to a war. Discrimination against Māori's continue, however, Prime Minister Bill Parry signs the Māori Civil Right bill, granting more civil rights to Māori people (Voting rights and all rights that White people have), the Afro-Zealander Civil Right bill will be signed in circa 1-2 years. Urbanization continues in North Island, and on the south tip, and coasts of South Island. [Mil/Inf turn]. - QC
Sean, can you post this below Palestine's diplomacy turn below my turn (current year)
- New Zealand Diplomacy: We agree to sell Mandatory Palestine ten T-69 Sewell's.
And for 1942:
- New Zealand: Production of the large light tank T-69 Sewell continue, and the newest types are 24 ton and a crew of 4, have 3 pounders, 89 armor-piercing rounds as Main armament and a 6.90 mm Besa machine gun with 1,122 rounds as Secondary armament. We commence the building of a new tank, a medium tank, the M1A1 Chessman, therefore beginning the M1 Chessman series, it is expected to be released in circa 1949 or 1951, the army industry of New Zealand has now started. In other news, the Bob Semple tank has now entered mass production.
Sean, can you post this in 1943.5?.
- New Zealand: On 25 September, Peter Fraser is elected Prime Minister of New Zealand, however, only days after that, he is assassinated by a strong, powerful Māori movement called the Liberated Oceania (LO) movement, the LO then takes over the very weak Government of New Zealand, and Eruera Tirikatene becomes Prime Minister, the new strong government surprisingly joins the Axis, saying that the Axis is the only way to destroy the imperialist colonial West, and that the Axis is strong. We send many heavy weapons to Germany, Poland, GEACOP, and other members of the Axis to combat the Allies, we also propose to GEACOPS to invade Australia and the Soviet Union in order to end Western presence in Asia. We urge Mexico and Iran to join the Axis too. Many firebombs are sold to The Netherlands, Germany and Axis nations. (NOTE: The movement started when the map game began in secrecy, so it has enough power too overthrow a weak government and establish a strong one)
Sean, for tve whole day I have been lolooking for users to post for me but but no one has responded, so could you please post for me in AVAR? Here is the turn:
- Republic of Egypt: We sell oil to Turkey, Syria, Iran, US, and Germany (Those who want oil can request it), however we are concerned about the crisis in Europe as our trade routes may be attacked, so we only sell a little amount of oil to Europe. Meanwhile we find gas 5 kilometers east of Mersa Matruh, the amount is very huge, we also say this may be a alternative to Oil. Crude oil continues to be produced in oil refineries, we also find petroleum. Modernization continues as cities like Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Shubra El-Kheima and Port Said continue to expand and be urbanized as many rural areas neighbouring the cities are annexed, also more villagers move to the larger cities. Port Said and Alexandria continue mass producing ships like Destroyers, Aircraft carriers and Battleships while Cairo and other airbases produce the Delta wing heavy strategic bombers that we began producing last year. President Muhammad Naguib and Deputy Prime Minister Gamel Abdel Nasser go to the funeral of Ibn Saud. (Note: Naguib isn't overthrown this year by Nasser like OTL)
Hello, Sean! You didn't respond to my message on MGW so I'm contacting you here instead. I've returned from my study break and the game restarted a week ago. I'm hoping you can return to play as Novodonetsk soon because there's something interesting going on between Crown Princess Helena and Prince Dimitri! ;) Also there are some requests for you from other countries, so I hope you can check it out soon! —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 09:30, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- You've become inactive again :/ We've already gone through about ten years without your input...Please return soon! —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 14:48, August 4, 2015 (UTC)
New World warning
Hello Sean, this is a warning that you (playing as Novodonetsk) may be removed from gameplay if you do not post by the end of year 1025 (4 days time as of the writing of this message). If you wish to return to active participation, please post by this time. Thank you. — The Tim Man (TSW • AH • MGW • Contribs) 17:10, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
The Global War Resurrected Map Game
This is a notification to tell you that the game will start at midnight of Sunday-Monday UTC (November 22-23). I hope you have fun in the game, and remember to post.
In that game you put down yourself as one of the players but you haven't claimed a year. You need to claim a year because that is what it's about. :)
The High Castle
Hey what are you doing just taking British India?
Diversa Pars II
Hi, please remember to post your turn. The year is 1998.
95T Kingdom of Maputa
I have major rivers in my new nation and you have a colony outside my borders. Would you like to trade and/or create an alliance? Maybe you can allow one of your governors of the colonies to marry one of my daughters from a low wife? I am also willing to let you have the rest of OTL South Africa.23:28, March 4, 2016 (UTC)
I came here for my potato.
I respect your attempt to better clarify this situation, but I will keep my vote until evidence to the contrary is brought up that I agree with. Thank you for your time though.
Well, honestly I'm more-should I say, moderate? Well, eh. I just looked at e evidence and I think there's more evidence for the impeachment than against, but I honestly am considering withdrawing my vote. :/
Sure, try it out. Prince Octavian , of Jerusalem, Sicily, and Swabia, and Duke of Amalfi.
Act of Ambition
This is a notifcation to say Act of Ambition (Map Game) the map game which you signed up for has started and therefore you can now post your first turn on this new game. Person67 (talk) 18:00, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
Hello Game of Nations player!
Now that turn one is done (Turn to starts Saturday) I have recognized the need for a more comprehensive way to plan events that involve more than one nation. So, if you would like to propose a past event, such as a war, Nation formation, or other event, please use the link I have provided below. Note that this only applies to events that involve more than one nation, so you are still free to make events that only pertain to your nation.
Thanks for playing Game of Nations, and I hope it continues to be a fun experience!
Hello I have propozicjon of union in attomic world.I'm the leader of hungery.If you agree please text it fasct. Bela Kun-supreme leader of pepole's republick of hungery