|Hello and welcome to the Alternate History Wiki!|
The Alternate History Wiki is a project for all communities concerned with creating fictional alternative histories. We hope you will feel at home here and wish you good luck contributing to our ever growing collection of alternative histories.
China in Axis vs Allies
hi, I saw that you took China in AvA. Sorry, but you need at least 1,000 edits to play as China. Any nation that isn't bold is open for you though.
Yes, Canada is open to you, also remember to sign your posts with four ~~~~ to let people know who you are.
I noticed you already found your way to where your timeline was moved, but just to clarify: the name you created your althistory under did not conform to our naming convention, and was moved to its current title by one of our admins. To quote said convention (which can be found in the template at the top of this page): All articles on this wiki take the following format: Name of article (Name of AltHist). This rule does not apply to the main article of your AltHist, which you can simply give the name of your AltHist. So, without (Timeline) added to the title. You continued editing under the old title however, so I left a deletion notice with a link to the current title to help you out. Everything you wrote can be found there and in the relevant category. --NFSreloaded (talk) 20:30, February 15, 2015 (UTC)
come on to chat
as an experienced player and former mod in this series i would recommend you slow down with what your doing Canada isnt a super expansive power with all these capabilities. It excels in land warfare and with the US to your south building up isnt really needed.
Look, the mods need to choose. Am I or am I not still part of the British Empire. You say that am have close ties but am free to do what I want in foreign relations. Other mods said that I'm still part of the British Empire, which was why I was getting aggressive. You and the other mods need to choose. ~Vatonica
You have legislative independence from the empire and some foreign relations freedom. You cannot go about making alliances with other powers but you can act somewhat independently which the Canadians dealt with gladly until the 1950's. Be patient and wait it out for the love of god. No need to get aggressive either. Also its implausible for you to even ask the be independent when the Empire tiself lets your self rule in all but foreign relations.
I said that, too. But the other mods don't let me even make embassies. It's like I have no power, because anything I do gets chopped.
A good idea
- Wheat and cattle farming are a good source of early income. Begin to expand farming on the Prairies of Canada since the British need your food exports. Canada was dependent on trade with the British Empire, but did diversify over the years and now trades a lot with the USA. The River Nile-2 (talk) 21:19, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
I have found something of use
Im not mod, but I found this- "Dominion status was formally defined in the Balfour Declaration of 1926, which recognised these countries as "autonomous Communities within the British Empire", thus acknowledging them as political equals of the United Kingdom; the Statute of Westminster 1931 converted this status into legal reality, making them essentially independent members of what was then called the British Commonwealth."
Example: Can I declare war? In OTL, Canada did declare war on Germany, separately from the UK. But if I declared war at this point in the game, would t be nixed? Vatonica (talk) 02:33, February 19, 2015 (UTC)
i wont accept anythig less then the gernan annexation of Austria and thats what im pushing for. no giving territory to czechslovakia or to another nation i take all of austria.With Blood and Iron (talk) 12:42, February 27, 2015 (UTC)
I can only accept that if you vow to protect me no matter what. That means that if the Soviet Union declares war on me, you are full on invading Russia. If you can't agree with this, then we're just going to become scared of you and start invading our own countries (Lithuania, for example)
For one i need you to stop trying to align with some pacific group please. IT really isnt all that plausible considering almost all the nations you listed hate eachother, and two, youve already been semi influenced into a trade bloc with Brazil and the rest of the continent, i offered investments if you stop doing what your doing and re-align with PATO and the rest of South America. Outside of that were going to have some issues.
I will realign, especially as the pacific thing isn't working. The main issue is that we need to be able to trade, which is tough as we don't have many cargo planes yet, Peru and Ecuador don't get along, and Colombia might be going communist. So basically, our only foreign trade option is through the ocean. Vatonica (talk) 16:47, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
Do remember that it's a trade organization and definitely not an alliance. If it helps Ecuador grow, we should be allowed to be part of it. But we are still aligned with PATO, and if Japan or China (founding members of the Pacific Trade Organization) went to war with an ally, we will immediately place sanctions and likely declare war. Vatonica (talk) 17:31, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
Treaty of Amiens reminder
It's your turn in Uncyclohistory now.
Treaty of Amiens is back
Help with Timeline
I was just woundering if you're still up to helping me with the timeline I'm making?
It's completely up to you though.
Global War Map Game
Hello. I was wondering if I could play as Thailand in The Global War Map Game if it's okay? -Seiga 2015 June 10, 07:58 (CET)
That's totally fine. Vatonica (talk) 10:34, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
Treaty of Amiens
Hello, Vatonica! I've noticed that you have not been very active on Treaty of Amiens since Dreamcaster announced its closure. However, the game never shut down, as it is now under new management. Please do return to the game — we would really appreciate it if you came back and helped its survival! Thank you, and we hope to see you back at ToA soon! —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 02:43, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
Global War: USA
Yes, you may. However, you must actively play and try to be as realistic as possible. Vatonica (talk) 20:08, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
Anyone can change countries. Vatonica (talk) 13:45, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
I would like to be a mod. I had experience while you were gone as a 'helper' tao64
Greetings. Recently, you have uploaded two files on this site that are duplications of others. Please keep in mind that many of the files found across Wikimedia have also been uploaded to this site — all under the same names and types. These files can easily be found by searching for the file's name in the search bar. If you are using the "visual" mode for editing and uploading, please be advised that you will be required to use underscores (
_) instead of spaces when searching for a file (e.g., "Flag_of_Canada.svg" and not "Flag of Canada.svg"). In the event that the file you require is not already uploaded to this site, it would be very appreciated that you upload the standard file used on Wikimedia as a courtesy to current and future users.
The following uploads have have been removed from this site, and have been replaced with the following correct files:
- File:Hungary!.jpg → File:Flag of Hungary (1920–1946).svg
- File:Hungaryflag.jpg → File:Flag of Hungary (1920–1946).svg
Please try not to let this happen again. Do not re-upload these files or remove this message from your talk page. Be advised that while this message is simply a warning, continuing to upload duplications will result in the temporary suspension of your account. Thank you for your cooperation. -- NuclearVacuum 02:40, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
Battle for Britain
Hello! I'm not AH28, but I saw your comment, and I will use all in my power to get you to mod status. Thank you for asking!
I will make them. But I want to make sure that someone else is able to understand it and do it for a war when I'm not there. Vatonica (talk) 12:47, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
Battle of Britain
Yeah, we definitely should. I saw that a guy named Afunnymouth got approved for Italy, so we should all be sure to plan together.
Hey Vatonica! It's revolution 9 (the mapmaker from that civil war game). I was wondering if I could be both mapmaker and Japan in your global war game? Revolution 9 (talk) 02:40, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
so it will happen today at 4 pm
In "The Global Reboot", I play as Persia. I am interested in making the map the game despite seeing someone signed up before me! However, if he is unable, I can always help! May I also be a moderator?
PS. I know I have been implausible in some games I joined, but that was years ago...
Vatonica can you find a different template map? One with color please so I don't have to color all the tiny islands? Also, you're 1 edit away from 1,000! Revolution 9 (talk) 18:17, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
Global War Reboot
Claus the Mighty Has Been Blocked
I'm writing to let you know that I've blocked Claus the Mighty's account for a week. He will be unable to participate in your timeline, nor is able to reply to your message.
Because of these circumstances, I would appreciate it if you refrain from punishing him for being absent from your timeline (as this was unintentional on his part). -- NuclearVacuum 02:42, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- I requested that you not punish him for this unrelated suspension. His suspension will end by the end of the week. I will state one more time, do not excommunicate or punish him from your timeline due to his absence. You are to leave this alone until his suspension is complete. If I'm to find out that you still removed him because of his current absence, than your participation on this site may be jeopardized by suspension. Do I make my self clear? -- NuclearVacuum 20:35, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
I believe you have misunderstood my posts.
When I said increase in military and increase sanitation at a riduclous high scores, they were not facts but plans. You might have noticed that I had said, "We believe..." before all those numbers. This clearly means, and without question, Persia has not accomplish these programmes and they are only and simply ambitious and progressive plans that Persia want to have in the near future.
This is why I disagree with your response as I have written on the article.
I replied that if it doesn't acutally happen, it's ok.
Global War Reboot
Colonial World Rebooted
Colonial World Rebooted (Map Game) has started. You signed up as a country, please post for your country for the year 1746.
Vatonica, this not funny at all, infact ridiculous!
How in the world did I ever declare war on Ottomans? I only ever said equip my soldiers with military equipment, nothing more!!!
Furthermore, Ethiopia has never said a single word of declaring war to France!!!
I crossed out these clear and outrageous mistakes and I hope you know why!
184.108.40.206 05:03, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
Vatonica, why does Japan algo for invading Russia not happen? That's not fair at all. You knew what I meant when I invaded. The stuff in bold is what I was trying to do. Sorry I wasn't specific but my algo should be done. Please do algo. Thanks! Revolution 9 (talk) 19:51, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
I understand what you're saying, but map games are not about fairness. If some country gets attacked on multiple fronts in a war, one front of combat doesn't just not happen. And if you don't include my attack in the algo then you're not being fair to me. Please do. If you want to talk get on chat. Revolution 9 (talk) 20:17, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
Germany in GW
Seeing as you're leaving, can I take your position as Germany? ~~
Mad Dash (Map Game) has begun
DoW World sports events
I See no issues with this.
Reboot it again?
I was thinking if you could make the globar war (map game) again. I swear I will be an ongoing mod and care for plausibility.
Firstly, please sign cap, second, I believe vat said he would never reboot it again, did he not?~Tao
I'd consider rebooting it again, but I don't have time to run it right now. I'm also focused of the Dawn of War game.
RE: Government Simulation II
I don't think I am the right person to direct this question to. Despite the fact that my name is attributed to the Government Simulation, akin to a Tom Clancy novel, I have very little to do with this latest reboot of the simulation. From what I understand the position of prime minister was supposed to be created to replace the presidency, so any mention of a president is a typo. But again I am not the best person to ask on this matter. You will probably get a better reply on the simulation's talk page, I'm sure Harv or someone will be more than happy to help. Sorry I'm not of much help in this regard. Thanks, Mscoree (talk) 02:17, October 23, 2015 (UTC)
The Imperial Wars II
Has started. Please remember to have fun and to contribute.
VinnyusBEmapping has been making implausible turns about trying to annex Luxembourg. I recommend you deal with this.~Tao64
Sorry to bother you. Loving your game. But I have a problem. Person67 has been using in moderate language this is how he replied to my Dip.
Astro-Hungarian Dip (Me): We remind Serbia we are modernising our army and are sucseeding and we are much more powerful than your state.
Serbian Dip (Person67): Do you have a bigger dick to?
I found this reply absoultely unacceptable.
Please deal with this.
Is Egypt play able for TGWR -bozistanball
I will be unable to play and mod TGWR from today to Friday except on certain occasions. Thanks,~Tao
Hi, Vatonica. I'd like to apply for a few endorsements as Luke Recks in the Presidential Election Game. Here is a basic collection of the reasons why that would be presented to all endorsers, and I'll provide additional details for each personage:
- Luke Recks is a proven Libertarian with a real opportunity to win the Presidential Election of 2016 - a sentence that many had never though possible but now very real. He has a great amount of experience and name recognition, having served as Mayor of Manchester, Representative of New Hampshire's 1st District, Governor of New Hampshire (for two terms), and currently as Senator from New Hampshire. Recks consistently agrees with the libertarian ideals of smaller government and less interference into the economic and personal lives of American citizens. Of all candidates, Recks has the highest name recognition and is tied with a Republican Representative for the greatest legitimacy of all candidates - the first time a Libertarian has had this opportunity. More importantly, he is more trustworthy than his Libertarian opponent and is just as likeable.
- Ron Paul - Recks is a true libertarian with a strong conservative background. Much like yourself, he was dedicated to the Republican Party until the welfare/warfare state intruded too heavily into the party's ideology. Since then, he has been the loudest supporter in Washington for small government.
- Rand Paul - Serving with Recks in the US Senate, we have been vocal opponent of drone usage on US soil, the PATRIOT Act, NSA bulk collection of metadata, and other personal freedoms issues. Furthermore, we are both supporters of the free markets and opponents of regime change foreign policy.
- Christopher Cotton - Luke Recks is best poised to expand upon your 2008 successes and bring a Libertarian to the White House and onto the debate stage. Recks lies comfortably between the two major parties and is able to bring consensus to the political atmosphere while advancing the Libertarian agenda of smaller government.
- Gary Johnson - Like Johnson, Recks has been both a Republican and a Libertarian. Upset by the welfare/warfare state that consumes both major parties, he hopes to follow on your 2012 successes and win states' electoral votes while making it onto the debate stage - a big issue that you have supported in the past. Recks also advances non-interventionism and an immediate balanced budget.
- Jesse Ventura - One of the most outspoken critics of the two-party system in Washington currently is Senator Luke Recks. He will advance the causes that Governor Ventura fights so valiantly for, include tax simplification and drug legalization. Recks is also able to, as Ventura was, bridge party lines to create a libertarian consensus among policy-makers.
- Lew Rockwell - Recks' involvement with Rockwell extends to the 1974 Royalton Conference on Austrian Economics. Both men are disciples of the late Murray Rothbard and both are "anti-state, anti-war, pro-market." Recks has regularly aided Rockwell's Mises Institute and believes that Austrian Economics, coupled with political paleolibertarianism, is the best way forward for the United States.
- Alex Jones - Like Alex Jones, Luke Recks has pledged himself to taking on Big Brother. Both ardently support gun rights and are vehemently opposed to the coalition of big business and big government to create a New World Order. The government's use of hysteria has regularly been higlighted by Recks, who has joined Jones at anti-Federal Reserve rallies.
- Nick Gillespie - Like Gillespie, Recks is highly dedicated to the pursuit of a free and reasonable society. He often contributes to op-eds in Reason, and will focus as President upon transparency with the media and public - a promise Walker has failed to maintain.
- Glenn Beck - Like Beck, Recks is a libertarian conservative. Personal responsibility forms the backbone of both men's beliefs, and Recks is dedicated to maintaining government within the strictest confines of the Constitution. Also like Beck, Recks supports the freedom of movement and has left the Republican Party due to its weaknesses in addressing the most important issues of our time.
- Greg Gutfeld - Luke Recks, like Gutfeld, is opposed to the two-sided portrayal of modern American politics. The moralizing nature of the left and right, versus the reasonable middle-way presented by libertarianism, is teh catalyst of division in our system, and Recks is poised to bridge the gap as President, being the most trustworthy, recognizable, and legitimate Libertarian candidate.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano - Like the Judge, Luke Recks believes in a limited government. Recks also has the opportunity to pursue the libertarian agenda on a national stage, and with enough support will be able to debate with the two main parties. Recks is also a vocal critic of the handling of civil liberties by both the left and right during the War on Terror.
- John Stossel - The two men know each other well, as Senator Recks is a common face on Stossel and Stossel is a supporter of the Free State Project, largely led by Senator Recks. Both men are opposed to corporate welfare and crony capitalism, as well as other restrictions on free markets including bans on gambling and ticket scalping.
- Celebrities (Penn and Teller, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, Drew Carey, Vince Vaughn, and Bruce Willis) - Each message will be targetted to the individual celebrity, with focuses ranging from the broken two-party system, limited government, legalization of drugs, gun rights, media censorship, and the stupidity of big government. They will also target the electability of Luke Recks, his name recognition, and his trustworthiness being greater than that of any other Libertarian candidate for office.
Thank you very much for taking care of all of these endorsements for me! The sooner individuals choose to endorse, the better, and I'd be happy to answer any concerns they may express. Reximus | Talk to Me! 19:23, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
Presidential Election Game
Hi sorry to be writing you again, but I think that--if we are to keep the game alive--we should work towards keeping deadlines and keeping interest going. Like I said, I can help out with all that since I've been on here for years (inactive for quite some time, but the experience is still there). If there's anything like that I could help you with, I'd be glad to do it. Just message me on my page and we can go from there. AP (talk)
Can we keep all the polls in one place? I'm just a little confused because yesterday, I was at 29% nationally and now I'm lower. What's the timing between these polls? Just wondering how you decide. Thanks!AP (talk)
Basically, I decide by determining the support for each candidate and the motivation (which is basically turnout and activism) for that candidate for each demographic group, based on your policy responses, candidates' bios, and resources. The reason why I changed the polling numbers is that I changed the system, and finalized it, so that it had more of an emphasis on motivation than support, which makes sense early on, as early on in a campaign, most candidates are not well known and most voters are undecided. This will change as the election goes on. However, you have a really strong candidate, but she is similar to many other candidates (especially Cameron), and represents just one of the party establishment candidates (while Morgan represents a more centrist or even right wing of the party, and Afewerek represents the far left).
I see. For the record, I think I presented a more left-of-center candidate. She's tough on foreign policy, though. Anyway, are we gonna have debates? That way we can begin differentiating candidates. If we do, we should hold them on chat so no one can look up answers. AP (talk)
The issue with holding debates is that one of the main purposes of debates is to determine how convincing a person is, how good a speaker they are, etc. I planned for the "Legitimacy" reource to do that. However, if enough candidates want debates, I would be fine with that, though candidates have already made their policy positions on the biggest issues well known. There will be issues that arise mid debate which will shake things up a bit (think in the current Presidential election about how issues like Flint, the Paris and San Bernardino attacks, etc.), and I already have planned two issues which will arise during the campaign (both foreign policy related). Vatonica (talk) 23:01, January 27, 2016 (UTC)
I posted campaign questions about your campaign strategy, which is the main way you'll campaign. There will likely be a debate or two, now that I'm thinking about it. Also, I think this isn't really a map game and is instead a completely different kind of game, which is why I decided not to call it a map game. Vatonica (talk) 23:09, January 27, 2016 (UTC)
I feel like the Republicans need some love in the game. There haven't been any polls for them. I feel as though we need to have some kind of new content every day so people don't lose interest. AP (talk)
Hey. I'm not sure if you noticed, but the game dropped off the list for "hotspots" on the wiki. In terms of interest, it seems kind of alarming that nothing has happened in two days. I recognize that this is a different kind of game than any other on the wiki, but I feel like things can be done to retain interest. Some of the things I've been proposing have been largely ignored and I feel like adding a mod besides yourself would help keep things interesting by giving candidates something to respond to daily or even bi-daily (news reports, new polls, etc). Let me know what you think, but we should act fast if we want this game to succeed. AP (talk)
Sorry to be writing you again!! It's just that I really want the game to succeed. I was wondering if you'd consider making me a mod for the game? That way we can make the game more interesting by working together. I'm usually on everyday. Let me know what you think. I know that I'm a player in the game so you can obviously check me for bias in any of my news posts/anything else I do as a mod. I have a lot of experience in doing this. Let me know! AP (talk)
you there? I still have some ideas ready to go. We picked up some interest recently but we should be consistent so the page doesn't dip below the hotspot list again! Get back to me when you can. AP (talk)
I realize you've probably heard about this already but I just wanted to remind you about the Presidential Election, as several players are concerned with the stagnation of the game and are losing interest. If something has come up and you're no longer able to run it I'm sure AP would be more than happy to take the reigns.
If there's anything I can do to help let me know.
My spelling corrections?
Why did you change my spelling corrections?
If I did, I didn't mean to. It was an edit conflict issue, and I guess I dealt with it wrong.
Vatonica (talk) 03:52, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
As you probably know, I am Joseon. I am willing to aid you in Japanese unification in exchange for the control over Hokkaido and Kyushu. ~There was a candy, and it said, "Bruh, I'm coming for you, bruh. Oi, g'day mate you wanna mate?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're making a big mistake. I do not agree to any of your terms, and will only aid Japanese unification if I receive the territories I want. And no, even if you unify Japan you'll lose due to your lower technology and economy (despite your slightly larger population). ~There was a candy, and it said, "Bruh, I'm coming for you, bruh. Oi, g'day mate you wanna mate?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
China is no longer backing you up and I'm still invading Southern Japan. You should just give up since the lands I'm invading are ethnically Korean. ~There was a candy, and it said, "Bruh, I'm coming for you, bruh. Oi, g'day mate you wanna mate?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait, so you're telling me that you invaded me a couple turns ago, then you withdrew, then within one turn, you invaded, withdrew, and invaded again? Vatonica (talk) 11:55, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
Why did you invade me? Mutsu and me are sending alliance request on you.
Are you going to play as the Texan Republic, I noticed you claimed them but have never posted. If not can I? If u want to play as them no biggie ill play as another nation. g greg e (talk) 03:43, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
Let me explain and I know this is sort of unbelivable. The only thing which is really the same is the name and that was an accident. The probelm is I typed in 'Global War' instead of 'The Global War' which would have shown there was an existing series. I promise you that is genuinely what happened. Look I am not claiming it's anything to do with your series is it similar in some ways. Yes. There are differences such as the later start date and shorter turns but the main probelm of course is the name which I accept I should have looked for and I hardly think anyone is going to blame you if this game fails contray to popular expectations it could work. So yes I messed up but it hardly affects you that much. Person67 (talk) 08:46, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
Wondering if I could join emancipation game -Wesley
I've just saw it. Apart from some things it's great. I would have to point out that you haven't set a mandate for the Secretary of the Lobbying Registry, which I propose of four years or until dismissed, and for how many mandates he could remain in the position. I would let it be for an unlimited number of mandates. Also, if the secretary is to serve under the Department of Justice, wouldn't it be more logical for him to be appointed by the President or the Attorney General? After discussing those minor issues, I believe the bill is ready to be submitted. Victor Molinaro(talk) 01:38, May 11, 2016 (UTC)
Act of Ambition
This is a notifcation to say Act of Ambition (Map Game) the map game which you signed up for has started and therefore you can now post your first turn on this new game. Person67 (talk) 18:02, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
Hello Game of Nations player!
Now that turn one is done (Turn to starts Saturday) I have recognized the need for a more comprehensive way to plan events that involve more than one nation. So, if you would like to propose a past event, such as a war, Nation formation, or other event, please use the link I have provided below. Note that this only applies to events that involve more than one nation, so you are still free to make events that only pertain to your nation.
Thanks for playing Game of Nations, and I hope it continues to be a fun experience!
Potential Contribution to and/or Adoption of Hamilton Lives?
I am a big fan of one of your timelines called "Hamilton Lives". As a huge admirer of Alexander Hamilton, I love any timeline where Hamilton escapes death in his famous duel with Aaron Burr and is able to contribute more to American History. However, the timeline seems to only be written up until 1909. The point of this post is I was wondering if I could contribute towards the TL regarding certain elements, like a List of Presidents of the United States page and the like. I don't wish to deviate from your original idea, so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind messaging about your initial ideas for the TL following ATL World War I. However, if you aren't interested in the TL anymore, I'd be more than interested in adopting it.
Hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, Yankee97 05:59, August 27, 2016 (UTC)
I'm so glad you're willing to work with me on the timeline! I can't tell you how excited I am!
I know exactly want you mean in regards to the constitutionality of Hamilton being able to run and serve as President. However, whoever you lost this argument to clearly didn't reread their constitution. Article II, Section I, Clause 4 clearly states: “No Person except a natural born Citizen or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President." So Hamilton could still serve as President, despite being born on an island in the Caribbean. Plus he had been a citizen of New York long before the Declaration of Independence was signed. So we don't need to change really anything in regards to where Hamilton was born or anything like that.
I hope I cleared up this whole presidential eligibility problem and have reignited your desire to work on Hamilton Lives!
Best Regards, Yankee97 01:24, August 31, 2016 (UTC)
Awesome! I already have some stuff ready in a sandbox I made for the TL. I will begin working on a bunch of pages right now! I can't tell you how excited I am to be working on this TL with you! I also made a template so you can just write something like "article name here" when you're adding an important event or person.
P.S. ~ I'll be in the chat if you'd like to discuss anything with me or what your ideas for the rest of the TL.
Best Regards, Yankee97 01:23, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
Haha, don't worry about it! I've been using them for so long I'm pretty good at it.
Best Regards, Yankee97 02:31, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
http://mapgame.wikia.com/wiki/World_War:_1913_(Map_Game) the game has been moved due to a urgency to play-Orwell
Red Paper Map Game
Its ok 'bout the algo, if you can find an algo that fits the era and redo the tiers however it would be good, if not nevermind i found one algo, although its very bad and i don't know how to use it very well.
The great peace
Thanks, But there is no reason to rename the conference to “conference of neutral states” as many of the people you invited are not neutral, or plan to stay neutral, plus there isn’t anything to be “neutral” about, no Cold War, no World War. Just keep the conference as it. Anyway, thank you! Cybermats, created by the Cybermen, they kill by feeding off Brainwaves 02:09, July 16, 2018 (UTC)