|Hello and welcome to the Alternate History Wiki!|
The Alternate History Wiki is a project for all communities concerned with creating fictional alternative histories. We hope you will feel at home here and wish you good luck contributing to our ever growing collection of alternative histories.
Thank you so much. ^_^
All articles need to include the timeline's name at the end of it (written in parentheses). You appear to be doing this correctly. If you are referring to your article Agung Jawa (Great Java), I marked it for deletion because I wasn't aware that your timeline's name was written in parentheses. I already removed this article from deletion, which is why I removed the content from your timeline's hub page.
As for naming images, there isn't really a standard. All that is required is that it possesses a very distinctive name (enough to distinguish it for a specific timeline). I deleted your pie charts because they were all named "graph 1" and the like. If it helps, you can follow the same style as articles (I do so). As for how to name articles, you can do this during the uploading process.
However, this criteria only applies to files which are specifically for your timelines and only your timelines. If you upload files of OTL people or flags, you must keep their names as is (as if they can be used by everybody).
- So far, everything seems to be alright.
- The only two things I need to add is that I had to delete two files you recently uploaded. One was misnamed (in that it possessed a too generic name) and the other one was a misnamed flag that came off of Wikipedia.
- If you upload files that you made yourself (e.g., graphs), please give them names which label them as part of your timeline ("Graph of Indonesian Population (Great Java).png" or something). If you upload files you find off of Google or Wikipedia, please keep their names as is (especially if they come from Wikipedia, as this helps all users find files here).
- Other than that, the timeline looks great. Can't wait to read more about it.
- I would also [highly] recommend getting in contact with another admin here, FirstStooge. He lives in Indonesia, and appears to be more than willing to help you out (language-wise, that is). He left you a message on your timeline's talk page a few days ago (not too sure if you noticed it). Hope this can help you out. -- NuclearVacuum 03:01, August 4, 2017 (UTC)