In our Timeline, Britain was an important part of the allies of WW2. But what if Britain had joined the Axis Powers in WW2? This timeline is my version of a alternate WW2.
The War lasted from 1939 to 1944.
Differences From Our Timeline
- D-Day is not as successful or doesn't even happen.
- Britain's colonies such as Australia, New Zealand, India and Canada, joins WW2 on the side of the Axis powers.
- The evacuation of Dunkirk is not successful or doesn't happen, either way, a lot of French troops are either killed or taken prisoner.
- The invasion of the Soviet Union and Scandinavia is successful and the combined British and German troops push the government into Siberia.
- Little fighting happens on the Western and Mediterranean fronts.
- China is defeated and the remaining government flees to America.
- America joins with Mexico and other South American countries to form the AUOAC (American Union Of Allied Countries).
Same Events As Our Timeline
- The Attack on Pearl Harbour in Hawaii, USA by the Japanese forces.
- The Luftwaffe still imploy the Blitzkrieg method on the Netherlands and Belgium.
- France is still overrun quickly and a puppet government is set up.
- Nazi Germany ignores the German-Soviet friendship treaty and invades Russia.
- 1936 - The main point of divergence from our timeline. King of The UK, Edward VIII does not abdicate.
- 1937 - Edward and his government strikes a allyship with Nazi Germany.
- 1939 - Italy joins the London-Berlin pact to make a military alliance called the Pact of Steel.
- 1939 - Germany invades Poland with the Soviet Union. France declares war on Germany, Britain declares war with France.
- 1940 - Japan joins the Pact of Steel under the Quadruple Pact of Berlin.
- 1940 - The Soviet Union annexes Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- 1940 - Germany and the British Forces invade Scandinavia. Later that year, Germany invades France through Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. Britain launches a invasion on the French coast and Italy also invaded. On 20 May, France is successfully conquered and is spilt between the three invading countries.
- 1941 - German, Italian and British troops invade the Soviet Union from the West. In late 1941, the Soviet Union was defeated and its government was pushed Into Siberia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.